Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to wish you all a very healthy and happy Thanksgiving holiday, and to let you know we’ll be taking a few days off to eat, drink, and rest; but mostly eat and drink.

And when I say “days off,” I really mean days off. As much as I’d love to spend the holiday on my laptop, giving you all last-second cooking tips, I’m contractually obligated to take some time off, and who am I to question HR? Have a great Thanksgiving, and we’ll be back with brand new videos next week. And no, they will not feature turkey or pumpkin. So, stay tuned, and as always, enjoy!

.

7 comments:

C. Fuzzbang said...

Thank you for all your videos and recipes.

Mollie_Monkey said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rick said...

Hi…I was disappointed that I couldn't find "part 2" that you mentioned in the video regarding baking a turkey…where is it?

Daryl said...

Some day I wonder if you could treat us with your take on a Vietnamese soup, maybe duck soup?

Splat said...

Rick, if you look below the post I was able to find the 2nd video. It was under the heading: "You might also like"

Unknown said...

Where do I get a job where they require me to take time off? Just kidding, everybody have a great holiday weekend!

Unknown said...

Good Man. I'm sure your family appreciates your commitment to "Giving Thanks." If not, they should. Otherwise, they should just revisit your sweet potato casserole recipe and feel bad about giving you a hard time...