Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I'd like to wish all you Moms out there a very happy Mother's day tomorrow. A special "I love you" to my mother Pauline (you may remember her from such videos as Key Lime Pie –see below), my mother-in-law, Peggy (who hasn't been captured in a video yet, but it's only a matter of time), and my sister Valerie (who owes me a chicken Kiev video recipe).

The clip below was posted last Mother's Day, and it cracks me up every time I see it. It isn't really a food video, although it does have some potato chips in it. I think anyone who has ever had a mother, which is many of you, will find it quite humorous. Now, sit up straight, and enjoy!


My Mom Makes Her Famous Key Lime Pie

Click here to read the original post.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking pie; beautiful hands! Happy Mother's Day, Pauline.

Anonymous said...

lol, funny clip... the sweater is classic

Anonymous said...

Hi,

funny video...thanks for sharing...

Ciao, Milou
Poetry4kids

Anonymous said...

ummmmm can you use a square baking dish instead of a pie tin??

Chef John said...

Ive never tried, but would be harder.

Anonymous said...

oh ok then........ its alrite though right????? maybe ill just bye a tin

Chef John said...

Or, just buy a frozen crust and get the tin for free!

Lamez0rs said...

The word you were looking for may have been perforate. Thanks for this awesome video.